Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below in one of the Nigerian reputable company,the Lead British International School Limited (LBIS)
About Lead British International School Limited (LBIS)
Lead British International School Limited (LBIS) is a Co-educational model school established by intelligent and seasoned academics and educational administrators who commonly share the vision of giving back to the nation’s educational system. LBIS caters for day students from crèche to 18 years and currently has over a thousand students with 400 boarding students in its secondary school. The School is staffed by qualified and experienced teachers, with modern ICT infrastructure and both are located in an outstanding environment, highly conducive to learning. LBIS currently has campuses in Abuja and Ibadan. Due to the commitment of the Board and Management of LBIS to expand its innovative brand of learning and teaching to other parts of Nigeria, a new campus is to be opened in Osogbo, Osun State.
Lead British International School Limited (LBIS) Job Vacancies
- Head of School
- Heads of Section (Early Years, Primary and Secondary)
- Early Years Teacher
- Primary and Secondary Sub-School Teacher
- Special Education Needs (SEN) Cordinator
- Head, ICT
- School Nurse
- Internal Auditor
- Accountant / Bursar
- Corporate Affairs Manager / Business Development Strategist
- Procurement Manager
- Front Desk Officer / Administrative Assistant
- Store Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Head of Transport and Logistics
- Kitchen Manager
- Facilities Manager
Lead British International School Limited (LBIS) Application Method / Portal
Kindly apply via the job vacancies available for the aforementioned company. All job listing comes with deadline and requirements endeavor to read through details of the jobs before applying
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.