This is to inform all students of UNN (Prospective and returning) to take note of the following important information with regards to student accommodation for the 2017/18 session:
1. The University has limited spaces for student accommodation.
2. The accommodation is allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
3. First Year and final year students are given high priority during allocation.
4. First years are allocated 40% of the total accommodation, final years 30% while others and special needs are allocated 30%.
5. All Nursing Mothers must apply for accommodation online and must notify the authorities early. (You are permitted to stay alone in a room or be two persons in a room).
6. The following are highly prohibited and will attract eviction from the hostel:
a. Squatting of any kind.
b. Late return to the hostel at night.
d. Drinking of Alcohol.
f. Fighting and quarrelling.
g. Use of hotplates, electric boiling ring, refrigerator, gas cooker and so on.
h. Use of generator sets.
i. Defecating and bathing at undesignated places.
j. Pouring of water in undesignated places.
k. Defacing of Hostel walls by posting of bills, posters and any document.
7. Only students who have specifically met the following will be qualified for hostel accommodation:
a. Paid all school fees till date.
b. Registered all courses online till date.
c. Possess the University ID card or have been successfully captured.
d. Possess and use the University student email address.
8. All hostel accommodation invoices are valid for only three days after generation. (Any student who fails to pay online within the three day period will forfeit the allocation).
9. All Rev Sisters are to follow the authorised process for accommodation.
10. Physically challenged students must also generate invoice and proceed to make payments.
UNN ACCOMMODATION PROCUREMENT PROCESS
Please find below the process flow:
1. Log in to the UNN Portal- www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
2. Enter your username and password (Your username is your Registration Number for old students and JAMB registration number for new students).
3. Click on Hostel Allocation.
4. Click on Apply for Bed space (Select Hostel and Room No)
5. Click on Apply.
6. Print the Invoice carrying your RRR number and proceed to the bank or make payment using your ATM Card
7. Return to the portal and Click on Hostel Allocation.
8. Click on pay for your hostel and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference number.
9. Submit and print Receipt.
1. UNN New Students (Enugu Campus) Portal Opens on Wednesday 1st November, 2017. Time: 10:00am.
2. UNN New Students (NSukka Campus) Portal Opens on Wednesday 1st November, 2017. Time: 10:00am.
3. UNN Returning Students (Enugu Campus) Portal Opens on Thursday 2nd November, 2017. Time: 10:00am.
4. UNN Returning Students (NSukka Campus) Portal Opens on Thursday 2nd November, 2017. Time: 10:00am.
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.View today's jobs