This is to inform the general public that the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) begins her job recruitment into various positions and as such all qualified and interested persons should endeavor to apply immediately
About United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
Popular Questions Being Asked
- When is the next recruitment?
- Can i subscribe to get update? Yes. Click here
- What are the general requirements? Mentioned below.
- Who can apply? Any one who meets the requirement
- What is the official website? www.unicef.org/
UNICEF Recruitment 2020 Requirement
General Education Requirements:
- An advanced university degree in related fields is required:
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and professional values.
- Ability to make timely and quality judgments and decisions and very good training skills.
- Language Requirements:
Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How To Be Consistently Updated For Free Regarding The Next UNICEF Job
To apply for the ongoing UNICEF recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get fresh positions directly to your mail.
- Next, click here to visit the UNICEF Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
You can View Today’s Jobs
Job Category At UNICEF
UNICEF’s workforce is made up of diverse types of employees reflecting various levels of responsibilities, expertise and duties. From our international professionals, to national officers, general service staff and consultants, everyone makes unique contributions to achieving our mandate.
Job Positions Available AT UNICEF For Recruitment
- Health Officer
- Health Specialist
- Health Specialist (Cold Chain)
- Social & Behavior Change Specialist
- Consultant – Situation Analysis on Alternative Pathways and Distance Learning in Nigeria
Application can be completed via the available job positions list above, or by clicking on application link.
Specified in job listing
Similar Jobs Like This:
- Action Against Hunger Recruitment
- Street Child Recruitment
- Center For Community Health And Development International
Other Related Recruitment
- African Development Bank Group (AFDB)
- Sure Foundation Polytechnic (SFP)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science
- Gemstone Microfinance
- Paga Nigeria
- Microsoft Nigeria
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) 2020 Recruitment, Internship
- WTS Energy Recruitment, Internship
- British American Tobacco
- Olam Nigeria Limited
- Verraki Partners Recruitment
- First Excesia Professional Services Limited
- Mobonike Hospital Recruitment
- Schneider Electric Recruitment
- Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture(IITA)
- RANDOM COMPANIES: These Companies Are Recruiting,But You Think It’s A Secret
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.