This is to inform all interested members of the public that Microsoft Nigeria recruitment is currently ongoing into the various positions, and by this notice, all qualified persons are expected to apply asap.
About Microsoft Nigeria
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
Job Positions Available For Recruitment At Microsoft Nigeria
- Program Manager II – Windows and Devices
- Solution Area Specialists – Business Applications
- Cloud Solution Architect – Digital & Application Innovation
- Customer Engineer Intern – Services
- Technology Specialists – Business Applications Services
- Talent Sourcer: Engineering
- Infrastructure & Skilling Enablement Lead
- Senior Software Engineer – Windows, Developers & Experiences (WDX)
- Sales Specialist – Intern
- Software Engineer II – Windows and Devices (GRC)
- Senior Program Manager – Windows and Devices (GRC)
- Senior Program Manager – Test Base
- Senior Software Engineer – Windows and Devices (GRC)
Available via job positions
Available via job positons
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.View today's jobs