This is to inform all interested members of the public that the 2020 massive recruitment by the African Development Bank Group (AFDB) has started, and by this notice, all qualified candidates are expected to apply asap.
About African Development Bank Group (AFDB)
The African Development Bank Group or Banque Africaine de Développement is a multilateral development finance institution. The AfDB was founded in 1964 and comprises three entities: The African Development Bank, the African Development Fund and the Nigeria Trust Fund.
Job Positions Available For Recruitment at AFDB
- Director, Human Resource Operations, Recruitment, and Client Services
- Lead Economist (ECCE)
- Senior Treasury Officer
- Division Manager – Infrastructure Partnerships
- Chief Country Economist
- Chief Legal Counsel – Public Sector Operations, Policy and Governance Division
- Principal Agronomist
- Principal Strategy and Policy Officer – Infrastructure and Private Sector
- Senior Disbursement Assistant
- Director, Country Economics (ECCE)
- Chief Quantitative Risk Officer
- Director, African Development Institute (ECAD)
- Division Manager – Syndications and Co-Financing
AFDB Application Method
Specified in the job listing.
AFDB Application Deadline
Specified in the job listing
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.