How to use the online payment option for the payment of school fees in Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) – See easy steps.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has introduced the case of the online option for making school fees payment.
This is to reduce the queues in the bank and to make fee payment simpler for the students of the institution.
This innovation will also eliminate the need for the barreling long distances to make payment as a result of the non-availability of banks within the University environs.
The steps below will guide you on how to use the online payment option for the easy payment of school fees;
STEPS TO USE THE ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION
1. Visit → www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
2. Enter your Registration Number and Access Code to Login to your account.
3. Click “Payment” on the dashboard.
4. Select the Payment Type, The Level and The Payment Policy.
5. Select the Mobile Payment Option.
6. On the Bank IT Platform, Select your Bank Name.
7. Enter your Account Number.
8. Click “Submit”.
9. On the next page; fill the form with your Account details (i.e First name, Last name, Email.
10. Create your Passcode.
11. An OTP will be sent to your phone then Enter the OTP given and Click Confirm Payment.
12. Print the Acknowledgement Slip and Proceed to the portal for your Course Registration.
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.View today's jobs