JAMB has released the statistics of candidates that registered for the 2017/2018 examination. 1.5 million candidates registered for it.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says it has so far registered 1.5 million candidates for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The Registrar of JAMB, Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, said this on Saturday during pre-JAMB mock examinations.
Oloyede said: “So far, it has even been better than our expectation, it was a mock, the intention was to test the technology and it proved to be perfect.
“I think from what we are seeing, we are more than ready for the main examination.
“At least 90 per cent of the examination centres have reported positively, there have
been proper downloading and preparation; even after the exam we had uploaded responses of 80 per cent.
“We have done it to show that what works elsewhere across the world should work in Nigeria; we believe we can do it efficiently;
we will continue to do our best.
“We have registered over 1.5million candidates in less than five weeks; we believe that the reality we have put in place
is good enough.’’
Oloyede said that 633 centres were used to conduct the mock examination for 153, 000 candidates across the country.
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.View today's jobs