This is to inform all members of the public that the Lagos Business school MBA admission for the 2015/2016 session has officially kicked off and by this notice, all interested candidates are interested and qualified candidates are expected to apply as soon as possible.
The Lagos Business School MBA programme has been restructured in line with global best practice whilst still maintaining strong emphasis on professionalism and high ethical standards. The focus over the years has been to develop responsible leaders for Africa starting from Nigeria. The new MBA will incorporate other nations from the continent. In order to meet the growing demand for competent and quality graduates globally, this new MBA has incorporated the following changes:
— Interested apllicants should posses a 3 years post qualificaon work expereince before applying.
- Three years minimum work experience will now be mandatory for new intakes starting from September 2015
- The programme length has been reduced from 21 months to 18 months. To successfully complete the MBA programme, 15 months of in class study and at least 72 credit hours of course work is required. There will be three semesters in all; two semesters in the first academic year, one semester in the final year. The last semester is an elective semester and students can choose to participate in a student exchange program with our partner schools abroad or offer electives locally.
- An Action Learning project must be completed by participants. Groups of students will be required to review the operations of a selected small and medium enterprise (SME) and help design what will take the firm to the next level.
- The new MBA will focus on some salient skills including critical thinking,leadership, and innovation. These skills will be taught in several leadership seminars during the first and second semester of the first year.
- New elective courses have been introduced. See the new curriculum table for more details.
Interested applicants can apply via the link here.
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.