This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) and all candidates who applied for admission into its affiliate institutions (both through UTME and Direct Entry) that registration for the screening exercise has commenced.
a. Candidates who applied for the Direct entry admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Candidates who applied to any of the affiliate institutions (for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry admission) including ;
i. Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze, Anambra State
ii. Enugu State College of Education (Technical) Enugu State
iii. Pope John Paul Seminary Okpuno, Anambra State
iv. Auchi Polytechnic Auchi, Delta State are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 180 for all UTME candidates.
1. Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
2. Click on ‘ Create Account’
3. Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
4. Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
5. On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
6. Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
7. Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
8. After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
9. Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
10. Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
11. Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
12. Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Date and Time for the screening exercise will be posted to each candidate’s profile page from Monday 6th of November 2017.
b. Candidates are advised to Print out their completed Application Forms from that day from the University Portal and come along with it for the screening examination.
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the PRINT-OUT
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall .
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
The Direct Entry Registration will end on Wednesday 8th of November, 2017.
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.View today's jobs