This is to inform the general public that the POST-UTME screening exercise of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) for the 2015/2016 session will take place as indicated below:
1. THOSE WHO MAY APPLY
(i) Candidates who chose TASUED as their first most preferred institution in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and scored a minimum of 180 in 2015 UTME.
(ii) Direct Entry candidates who chose TASUED as their first most preferred and/or second most preferredinstitution for the 2015/2016 Academic Session and have applied through Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB).
(iii) Candidates seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180in 2015 UTME.
(iv) Direct Entry candidates seeking a change of institution to Tai Solarin University of Education and obtained 2015 Direct Entry JAMB form.
2. METHOD OF APPLICATION (LOG IN PROCEDURE)
(i) Candidates should apply online with the payment of application fee of One thousand naira only (#1,000.00).
In addition, a processing fee of four thousand two hundred naira only (#4,200) for first choice candidates and Nine thousand two hundred naira (#9200) for categories of candidates in (iii) and (iv) above seeking change of institution to TASUED, payable with Master card or VISA ATM card
(Please print out your receipt after payment)
Visit the TASUED website by typing www.tasued.edu.ng on the webpage.
NB: Only the www.tasued.edu.ng has the legitimate and authentic platform for the post UTME registration form.
- Click Post-UTME Registration Form.
Candidates are strongly advised to click the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for, before registration on the TASUED website, www.tasued.edu.ng
- Complete the Registration Form by providing the required information;
- Submit your form by clicking submit
- Print out an identification slip containing your colour passport photograph. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening test.
- The sale of online form/registration commences on Wednesday, 1st July, 2015 and closes Friday 7th August, 2015.
Note that false information provided by any candidate shall be detected by the special TASUED software applicationand such candidates shall be disqualified.
3. SCREENING DATES
Screening shall be conducted on Saturday 8th Augustand Sunday 9th August, 2015 for all UTME candidates at the Ososa Campus of the University, by 7.00am
The screening date for Direct Entry (200 Level) applicants shall be on Tuesday 15th September, 2015at the University Main Campus, Ijagun by 8.00am.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
4. REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING REGISTRATION
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Date of birth
- Passport Size Picture
(File Size: 20KB max,
File Format: JPEG (i.e. ‘jpg’)
(ii) Academic Data:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Post O’Level Qualifications obtained with grade (where
- UTME Score (Range: 180-400) (where applicable)
- Detailed O’Level Results
(iii) Personal Data:
- Phone Number
- State of Origin
- Local Government (if Ogun State)
- Name of Sponsor
- Sponsor’s Address
- Sponsor’s Phone Number
5. SCREENING DETAILS
Candidates should prepare for e-test and bring along the following to the venue of the screening exercise:
(i) Original colour print-out from the On-line registration
(ii) Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or
Direct Entry Registration Slip.
(iii) Application fee receipt for post UTME
(i) Electronic calculators, cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed in the venue of the screening exercise
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the University website after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to [email protected] or to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Telephone Nos: 08037195133, 08053026808
Dr.‘Femi Kayode JP
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.