Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below in one of the Nigerian reputable company,the Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited
About Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited
Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is a Company in the Oil & Gas Sector of the economy with international repute. The Company has vast experience in the importation, supply, distribution, and storage of Petroleum Products and is also actively involved in the official export of Crude Oil from Nigeria being one of the twenty-seven Companies approved by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for allocation and export of Nigerian Crude Oil. Presently, amongst other facilities, the Company operates two (2) Ultra-Modern Mega Petroleum Products Storage Terminals with a combined capacity of 96.8 million litres certified and duly licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and an Ultra-Modern Berthing Facility with an International state of the art Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River State.
Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Job Vacancies
- Production Manager
- Junior Legal Officer
- Mechanical Technician
- Laboratory Technician
- Internal Audit Officer
- Electrical Technician
- Lube Plant Manager
Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Application Method
Kindly apply via the job vacancies available for the aforementioned company. All job listing comes with deadline and requirements endeavor to read through details of the jobs before applying
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.