Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below in one of the Nigerian reputable company,the McPherson University
About McPherson University
McPherson University is a vision driven private university approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, with its take off site in Seriki Sotayo, Ogun State. The University envisions a world of unlimited opportunities and boundless human potential through the offering of pragmatic innovative education that ensures full personal development and discovery, engenders creativity, and promotes skills acquisition from varieties of learning experiences to build a total person prepared for leadership.
McPherson University Job Vacancies
- Professor (Nursing Science)
- Professor (Physical and Computer Sciences)
- Technologist II
- Principal Internal Auditor II
- System Analyst II (Hardware)
- Reader (Nursing Science)
- Senior Lecturer (Nursing Science)
- System Analyst II (Networking)
- Lecturer I (Nursing Science)
- Lecturer II (Nursing Science)
- Senior Lecturer (Natural and Applied Sciences)
- Assistant Lecturer (Nursing Science)
- Lecturer I (Natural and Applied Sciences)
- Clinical Instructor Public Health (Nursing Science)
- Lecturer II (Natural and Applied Sciences)
McPherson University Application Method
Kindly apply via the job vacancies available for the aforementioned company. All job listing comes with deadline and requirements endeavor to read through details of the jobs before applying
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.