The attention of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has been drawn to a fake and outrageous NDA Letter of Admission being circulated through emails, social media and other sources.
The fake letter purportedly signed by the Academy Registrar is NOT from the NDA. The letter also contains the financial requirements for the following:
a. School Fee = N120, 000.00
b. Accommodation Fee = N25, 000.00
c. Acceptance Fee = N30, 000.00
The NDA does not in any way charge for School fee, Accommodation and Acceptance fees or any fee at all. It is pertinent to note that all admitted NDA Candidate would be contacted by the NDA authorities through appropriate means.
Furthermore, only qualified candidates who successfully pass the Medicals, Physical and NDA Selection Board interview would be considered.
The list of all NDA successful Candidates would be published at the official NDA website(www.nda.edu.ng) and in the national dailies at the end of the selection exercise with the approval of the Chief of Defence Staff.
Admission letters will be issued to successful candidates after matriculation in December 2017.
The general public is therefore advised not to fall prey or have any dealings with the said fake NDA admission letter.
Also, NDA admission letters are only given to successful candidates after resumption and completion of appropriate documentation in the NDA, Kaduna.
Accordingly, the general public is advised to report anyone circulating such letters or similar information to the nearest Military or Police Unit.
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.View today's jobs