Be informed that the Nigerian Army will commenced its 70th regular recruitment in Ogun and Lagos states on Saturday, June 22 which is already gone. According to Umoh, the venue for the recruitment would be Command Secondary School in the Nigerian Army Cantonment, Ikeja, Lagos and the Army Children School, Alamala Barracks, Abeokuta, Ogun( This is already in the past)
Candidates who are in any way connected with recruitment should endeavor to visit the official Nigerian Army website for the list of shortlisted candidates on the 25th day of june , 2013. In addition to the information gotten shortlisted candidates should be aware that the zonal screening exercise would take place from the 8th to 17th of the month of July, 2013.
Col. Kingsley Umoh, the Deputy Director, Public Relations Unit, 81 Division, advice candidates not to give any money, gift or any other accessories to any one as regards receiving assistance in the exercise.
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.View today's jobs