Nigeria crash victim’s husband sues Boeing, engine maker, pilot’s estate
- NEW: Pratt & Whitney says it’s “cooperating fully with investigating authorities”
- David Chukwunonso Allison’s wife, Joy, died in the plane crash Sunday in Nigeria
- His lawsuit alleges the plane and its engines were defective
- Before the crash, the pilot had issued a mayday saying both engines had failed
Washington (CNN) — A Nigerian man whose wife was among 153 people killed Sunday when an MD-83 aircraft crashed in Lagos, Nigeria, has filed suit against the manufacturer of the plane and its engines, and against the estate of the American who was piloting the aircraft.
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.