Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Scholarship for postgraduates to study abroad.
This Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
1. First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
– Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
– Chairman of the LGA
– First Class Traditional Ruler
– High Court Judge
5. Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
6. Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
To Apply for Masters Foreign Scholarship, Click → Masters Degree Program Application
To Apply for PhD Foreign Scholarship, Click → PhD Program Application
The Application process will require the following;
– Recent passport photograph
– Local Government Identification Letter.
– Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognised Overseas University.
– Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
– N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
After the application, Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All completed applications must be submitted on or before Friday 27th May, 2017.
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.View today's jobs