Important Notice To All Students On First Semester Registration, Deadline Date Announced.
The Authorities of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) has announced the registration deadline date and the closure of the registration portal for the first semester 2016/2017 academic session.
All students are hereby informed with this notice that the registration and closure of Edu-Portal is on Thursday, 11th May, 2017.
For the purpose of clarification, the following information should be noted;
i. That the edu-portal closes at midnight on the stipulated date; and
ii. That submission of on-line registration printout to the Department also closes on the expiration of the deadline.
Therefore, all students are to avail themselves of this opportunity of extension to complete their registration before the deadline.
Any fresh student who fails to completer his/her registration date will be deemed to have forfeited his/her admission, while returning students We be deemed to have missed the First Semester of 2016/2017 Session.
All students are strongly advised to ensure that they complete their Registration or Screening on or before Mid-Night on Thursday, 11th May, 2017 as the case may be.
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.View today's jobs