The Teacher of the year initiative aims to recognize and celebrate exceptional teachers in Nigeria. The initiative is open to teachers in ALL secondary schools across the country. There will be champions from each state of the federation and the FCT from which the overall winner will emerge
The Maltina Teacher of the Year and State champions will be honoured as part of the celebration of 2016 United Nations World Teachers’ Day on Wednesday, October 5, 2016.
How To Apply:
Interested teachers are to download application forms from http://maltina-nigeria.com/toty_2016/MaltinaTOTYApplicationForm.zip
Complete and submit application forms using one of the following methods;
(i) Upload application forms and documents on the website – http://maltina-nigeria.com/maltina-teacher-of-the-year.php
(ii) Send the forms and your documents by Email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
(iii) Send by post to – Maltina Teacher of the Year, P. M. B. 12632, Marina, Lagos.
Note: Before you submit, ensure you have downloaded and filled the Application Forms.
The 5-step evaluation process of the entries received will result in 37 champions (one per state and the FCT). From amongst these State Champions, the Teacher of the Year will emerge.
Application closes on Thursday, 30th of June, 2016.
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.View today's jobs