This is to inform all interested members of the public that the OPEC Fund for International Development is currently recruiting, and by this notice, interested and qualified persons are therefore advised to apply asap.
The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
JOB POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Executive Assistant
- Human Resources (HR) Director
- Senior Counsel – Treasury / Capital Markets
- Chief Auditor
The deadline for application can be seen in the various job positions listed above.
How to apply:
Interested persons are to apply via their official website at https://careers.opecfund.org/
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.