This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Maritime University her 2020 job recruitment is currently ongoing and as such all interested and qualified persons should endeavor to apply immediately
About Nigeria Maritime University
The Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), Okerenkoko was established by Federal Government in 2015. The University was established among other objectives to expand the frontiers of knowledge and provide opportunities for Nigeria to be a Leading player in the world’s maritime industry and economy; and to produce first rate mariners that would keep the Country’s flag aloft across the oceans and waterways of the world.
Jobs Available at Nigeria Maritime University
- Deputy Director Internal Audit
- Senior Lecturers (Engineering)
- Director Internal Audit
- Assistant Registrar
- Senior Lecturers (Marine Transport)
- Senior Lecturers (Environmental Management)
- Deputy Librarian
- Senior Assistant Registrar
- Reader (Environmental Management)
- Reader (Marine Transport)
- Principal Assistant Registrar
- Lecturer 11 (Engineering)
- Deputy Bursar
- Lecturer 11 (Environmental Management)
- Lecturer 11 (Marine Transport)
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Lecturer 1 (Marine Transport)
- Lecturer 1 (Environmental Management)
- Deputy Registrar
- Lecturer 1 (Engineering)
- Nursing Officer
- Vehicle Driver
- Senior Lecturer (Engineering)
- Quater Master/Beach Master
- Medial Officer
- Senior Lecturer (Environmental Management)
- Executive Officer
- Senior Lecturer (Marine Transport)
- Administrative Assistant/Higher Executive Officer
- Technical Officer
- Readers (Engineering)
- Administrative Officer
- Engineering Laboratory Technologist/Technician
- Professor (Engineering)
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Professors (Environmental Management)
- Professors (Marine Transport)
Available via job positons
Application Closing Date
Available via job positions
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.View today's jobs