- National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure application Form/Portal
- General Recruitment Requirements for NASENI.
- NASENI Frequently Asked Questions
- About NASENI.
- Application Method.
- Job Positions Available At NASENI.
The National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI) is the only on-purpose built intervention agency of the Federal Government under the Presidency whose mandate include nurturing an appropriate and dynamic Science and Engineering infrastructure base for achieving home initiated and home sustained industrialization for Nigeria.
The National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI) was established in 1992 by The Nigerian Federal Government of the recommendations of the White Paper Committee on the 1991 Report of a 150-member National Committee on Engineering Infrastructure comprising scientists, engineers, administrators, federal and state civil servants, economists, lawyers, bankers and industrialists.
NASENI Recruitment FAQ
- Are they currently recruiting? Will be updated if any.
- How Is there recruitment process? Please check their official website.
- What is their official website? naseni.org
- How do i get notification of any recruitment updates? Click here.
Job Positions Available At NASENI
- Managing Director (EMEDI)
- Managing Director (AMTDI)
- Managing Director (SEDI)
- Managing Director (PEEMADI)
- Managing Director (AMEDI) – Cross River
- Managing Director (AMEDI) – Nasarawa
- Managing Director (AMEDI) – Imo
- Managing Director (SOMMEDI)
- Managing Director (HEMEDI)
- Managing Director (AAVEDI)
NASENI General Recruitment Requirements
The below is not a comprehensive recruitment requirement. Always check the various positions to see requirements.
- Applicants must be between employable age
- All applicants must be medically fit and meet employment standards.
- Must possess NYSC Discharge or Exemption Letter.
- All applicants must present their first degree certificate with a minimum of second class lower.
- Applicant must be of Nigerian by origin.
NASENI Salary Structure
The average salary of employees in the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI) is around #120,000- #165,000 or more per month after tax deduction. Like most federal government agencies, in Nigeria, working with the NASENI will expose you to quite a lot of benefits.
NASENI Application Method,Deadline & Portal
Specified in job listing(When advertised)
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.