- National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) (formerly National Action Committee on AIDS) application Form/Portal
- General Recruitment Requirements for NACA.
- NACA Frequently Asked Questions
- About NACA.
- Application Method.
- Job Positions Available At NACA.
The National Agency For the Control of Aids (NACA) formerly known as the National Action Committee on Aids Plan and coordinate activities of the various sectors in the National Response Strategic Framework.
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA), (formerly National Action Committee on AIDS) was established in February 2000 to coordinate the various activities of HIV/AIDS in the country.
NACA Recruitment FAQ
- Are they currently recruiting? Will be updated if any.
- How Is there recruitment process? Please check their official website.
- What is their official website? naca.gov.ng
- How do i get notification of any recruitment updates? Click here.
Job Positions Available At NACA
Below are some of the job positions available in NACA.
- Zonal Consultant PMTCT Mapping
- National Consultant PMTCT Mapping
- National Consultant NLIMS at NACA
- Consultant 2- DHIS 2 Specialist (Baseline, Midterm & End-Line Assessment Of The RSSH – II Thematic Areas)
- Lead Consultant
NACA General Recruitment Requirements
Kindly note that the below is just a general recruitment requirement. Do well to check the requirement as specified in the job listing in your position of interest.
- Applicants must be between employable age
- All applicants must be medically fit and meet employment standards.
- Must possess NYSC Discharge or Exemption Letter.
- All applicants must present their first degree certificate with a minimum of second class lower.
- Applicant must be of Nigerian by origin.
NACA Salary Structure
The average salary of employees in the NACA is around the minimum wage to about N165,000 per month after tax deduction. Like most federal government agencies, in Nigeria, working with the NACA will expose you to quite a lot of benefits.
NACA Application Method,Portal & Deadline
Interested members of the public are advised to apply via their official website naca.gov.ng.
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.