Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below in one of the Nigerian reputable company, the Justice, Development and Peace Movement (JDPM)
About Justice, Development and Peace Movement (JDPM)
Justice, Development and Peace Movement (JDPM) of Catholic Diocese of Oyo is a faith- based, non- profit and non- governmental organization which was established to cater for all people, with emphasis on the poor and the vulnerable irrespective of religion, race, age or gender.JDPM promotes holistic human development and strategic actions against ills of the society towards the realization of a just and egalitarian community through animation, conscientization, awareness, training, advocacy, supports, mobilization and networking. The organization is duly registered with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC), Nigeria with registration number: CAC/IT/No 22933.
Justice, Development and Peace Movement (JDPM) Job Vacancies
- Senior Marketing Officer, Rural Development Program
- Senior Program Officer, Rural Development Program
- Program Officer, Rural Development Program
- MEAL Manager, Rural Development Program
- Entrepreneurship Manager, Youths Rural Development Program
- Communication Officer
Application Method / Portal Justice, Development and Peace Movement (JDPM)
Kindly apply via the job vacancies available for the aforementioned company. All job listing comes with deadline and requirements endeavour to read through details of the jobs before applying
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.