This is to inform all interested members of the public that Jumia Nigeria recruitment is currently ongoing into the various positions, and by this notice, all qualified persons are expected to apply asap.
About Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services.
It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Job Positions Available For Recruitment At Jumia Nigeria
- Senior Commercial Analyst
- Key Account Manager, Advertising
- Head of Logistics
- Project Manager, Warehouse
- Account Manager (Fixed Term)
- Head of Sponsored Products
- Revenue Manager
- Profitability Analyst (Performance & Planning)
- Human Resources Manager
- Pricing Manager
- Strategic Vendor Support
Interested persons can apply via the links above.
Specified In the various job listing.
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.View today's jobs