Many jobs were lost after the pandemic, but it is not enough excuse not to equip yourself mentally for the next one. Remember, when one door is shut, another opens.
Preparing for interviews can sometime be frustrating, you can only imagine being able to scale through that thorough examination from well trained interviewers. Well, not be scared, we decided to pen down some of the toughest interview questions and how to answer them excellently well.
Interview Questions And How I Wished You Answered Them
Q.1) What Are Your Salary Requirements?
The temptation to share your monthly renumeration could be your biggest challenge.A fresher and an experienced person could use different approach.
- Never share your salary requirement as a fresher.
- Experience candidate can share their expected salary.
- Always say yes as per the company norms for the job.
I am a fresher, salary is not first priority for me. This is a big platform to start my career and i also want to improve my knowledge and skills and gain experience so i expect a considerable of salary according to my ability and your company’s norms which will fulfil my economical needs.
Q.2) Why Are You Looking for Job Change?
- Appreciate your previous organization.
- Share your reason for job change.
- Relate to your career goals.
- Don’t say anything negative about your eomployer, boss, coworkers,or clients.
I am thankful to my previous organization, because i have learnt alot of things from there. According to me, changes are necessary for everyone to enhance your skills. Knowledge and personal growth and financial growth. Your organization is a good platform where i can learn more.
Q.3) Why Should I Hire You?
- Share your knowledge.
- Work experience (if any)
- Skills related to the job.
- Career goals.
- Don’t say ” i am the best candidates for the job. You will regret if you don’t hire me.”
Here is how to answer it:
Sir, i have a strong work ethic, i am a fast learner and very enthusiastic about this company and the job. I believe that my motivation and commitment will ensure that i quickly become productive and valued member of your team.
Q.4) Tell me About Yourself?
- Start wiht your name
- Give your place information.
- Education in Short.
- Job experience if any.
- Tell why are you qualified for the job.
I was born in … and i like walks on the beach…
Hi,my name is Loadedvilla and i live in Portharcourt.As far as my educational qualification is concerned that i have done graduation in english honors and have 2 years of experience in teaching. I am really energetic and a great a communicator.
Q.5) What are your weaknesses?
- i can’t say no when someone ask for help.
Don’t Say: I don’t have any weakness. Don’t share weaknesses related to the job at hand.
What you should say:
I can’t say No when someone asks for help, and a i am a bit lazy in which i am not interested,however i am learning to say No.
Take a weakness and put positive spin on it. Always describe a genuine weakness and what you are doing to improve on it.
Q.6) What Are Your Strengths?
- Hard working.
- Fast decision making
- Self motivated
Don’t: Don’t be humble. This is your chance to brag and sell yourself. Don’t offer strengths that are irrelevant.
Here is what You Should Say:
I am punctual, self motivated and hardworking person towards my career and life.
Try to talk about strengths that align with the role you are applying for. Come up with specific examples demonstrating those strengths.
Q.7) Why Do You Want To Work With Our Company?
- Tell what you like about the company.
- Find out what you know about the company,industry, position.
- Relate it to your long term career goals.
Don’t Show that you are only interested in the job because it is available.
Here is what you should say:
I would be proud to work for a company with such a long history of leadership in the industry. When i read about your company, i found that my skills are matching with your requirements where i can showcase any technical skills to contribute to the company growth.
Hint: Before going for the interview, make sure you have read something about the company, their achievements and little bit of common information like when it was started, head office, founder and other interesting details.
Q.8) Finally, do you have any questions to ask me?
- Express thanks
- Job Timing.
- Overtime allowance.
- Transport facility.
- Job location.
- Timing period.
- Salary structure.
Don’t admit you don’t have any question.
Here is what you should say:
Thank you for giving me this opportunity. Sir, i would like to know job timing and transport facility and where will be the job location and salary scale for this job in your organization.
Hint: What can i help you to clarify that would make hiring me an easy decision? at last, shake hands and say thanks with a genuine smile.
Q.9) What Are Your Career Goals?
- Short term goal
- Long term goal
Don’t say: my goal is to buy an audi or a house or benz.I want to get married by 2020.
Here is what you should say:
My short term goal is to get a job in required company where i can utilize my skills and improve my career path. My long term goals is to be in a respectable position in that organization.
Hint: Talk about desire to learn more and improve your performance. Be specific as possible about how you will meet the goals you have set for yourself.
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.