- Independent National Electoral Commission Application Form/Portal
- General Recruitment Requirements for INEC
- INEC Frequently Asked Questions
- About INEC.
- Application Method.
- Job Positions Available At INEC.
TThe Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has expressed satisfaction with the performance of the newly deployed Bi-Modal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS). Be part of the team to ensure every vote counts.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to, among other things, organize elections into various political offices in the country.
INEC Recruitment FAQ
- Are they currently recruiting? Will be updated if any.
- How Is there recruitment process? Please check their official website.
- What is their official website? https://www.inecnigeria.org/
- How do i get notification of any recruitment updates? Click here.
Job Positions Available at INEC
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
INEC Recruitment Requirements
Before you register, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Call-up Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2019).
- NYSC Call-up Number for current corps members, 2021.
- A copy of highest qualification in .pdf format not larger than 5MB.
- A copy of means of identification in .jpg, or .jpeg format
Please note that if you applied on the portal in previous elections, you have an existing profile and do not need to create a new one. Kindly log into your existing account and apply for the available positions.
If you experience any application issue or have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0700-CALL-INEC
Specified In Listing.
Specified in listing
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.View today's jobs