This is to inform all interested members of the public that Ibiyemie Charity Foundation recruitment is currently ongoing, and by this notice, all qualified members of the public are therefore advised to apply for the job position related to their field fields.
About Ibiyemie Charity Foundation
Ibiyemie Charity Foundation is a duly incorporated nongovernmental and not for profit organization with Registration Number 163368 under Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC) to promote, support and sustain children education and advocate for peace and unity in rural communities.
Ibiyemie Charity Foundation Job Vacancies
- Administrative Assistant
- Project Manager
- Web Developer, IT & Programming
- Virtual Assistant
- Customer Support Agent
Ibiyemie Charity Foundation Application Method/ Portal
To apply for any of the mentioned position(s), kindly click on the job title related to your field of study to apply.
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.