This is to inform all interested members of the public that Gemstone Microfinance recruitment is currently ongoing into the various positions, and by this notice, all qualified persons are expected to apply asap.
About Gemstone Microfinance
Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of NI.2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-nine (29) branches in seventeen (17) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
Job Positions Available For Recruitment At Gemstone Microfinance
- Direct Sales Agent, Freelance Marketer & Investment Marketer
- Branch Head, Teller, Credit Officer, Daily Contribution Collector
- Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance (6 Positions)
- Investment Marketers (8 Openings)
- Branch Head, Credit Officer, Marketing Assistant, Daily Contribution Collectors
- Marketing Managers (8 Openings)
- Relationship Managers (8 Openings)
- Branch Supervisor, Team Lead, Teller and Marketing Assistant
- Branch Head, Teller, Credit Officer, Daily Contribution Collectors, Marketing Assistant
- Daily Saving Collectors / Field Savings Agent
Gemstone Microfinance Application Method
Specified in job listing.
Gemstone Microfinance Application Deadline
Specified in job listing.
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.