- Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission application Form/Portal
- General Recruitment Requirements for Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
- FCCPC Frequently Asked Questions
- About FCCPC.
- Application Method.
- Job Positions Available At FCCPC.
The Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (FCCPC) is established by law to protect citizens in the market place. Essentially, their role is to prevent abuse, exploitation and any form of mistreatment or disregard with respect to consumers.
FCCPC Recruitment FAQ
- Are they currently recruiting? Will be updated if any.
- How Is there recruitment process? Please check their official website.
- What is their official website? http://www.fccpc.gov.ng/
- How do i get notification of any recruitment updates? Click here.
Jobs At FCCPC
There is currently no ongoing recruitment at the Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission.
FCCPC General Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- West African School Certificate (WASSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- A National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution;
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
FCCPC Salary Structure
The average salaries for Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission is within the minimum wage to N200,000, depending on the ranks.
FCCPC Application Form/Portal
Will be specified in the job listing when recruitment is announced via the official website.
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.