This is to inform all interested members of the public that the Catholic Relief Services recruitment is currently ongoing, and by this notice,all qualified persons are expected to apply.
About Catholic Relief Services
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
Job Positions Available For Recruitment At Catholic Relief Services
- Senior Project Officer, GBV and Protection
- Marketing and Communications Manager (Nigerian Nationals Only)
- Deputy Chief of Party II – (Nigerian Nationals Only)
- Project Officer – Communications
- Project Officer – Surveillance (Nigerian Nationals Only)
- Senior Project Officer / State Team Lead
- Project Officer – Case Management
- Senior Project Officer / State Team Lead (Abuja)
Catholic Relief Services Application Method
Interested members of the public are therefore advised to apply via the above mentioned link.s
Catholic Relief Services Application Deadline
Specified in job listing.
Jobs and similar opportunities like this are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.