Interested and qualified members of the public are therefore invited for the ongoing 2020 recruitment at 9mobile (formerly Etisalat) In its 9 years of operation, 9mobile has built up a state-of-the-art telecom infrastructure and taken a leadership position of innovation and quality among mobile network operators operating in Nigeria.
Some of the available positions for recruitments and there locations can be seen below:
Below are the list of available positions:
- Specialist, Cloud Management
- Senior Engineer, Packet Switch VAS
- Specialist, Solution Development
- Engineer, Service Performance
- Engineer, NOC
- Senior Engineer, Customer Experience
- Senior Engineer, Field Operations (Kano)
- Manager, Incident and Surveillance
- Senior Engineer, Enterprise and SOC
- Specialist, Animator (Visual Effects & Audio Production)
- Specialist, Enterprise Support Services
- Engineer, Field Operations
- Manager, Change and Asset Management
- Senior Engineer, Service Assurance
- Manager, Wintel
- Engineer, Spares Management (Lagos)
- Manager, Infrastructure Architect
- Engineer – Engineer / Performance / Data Analyst
- Manager, Field Operations
- Manager, Billing
- NOC Engineer / Microwave NOC Engineer
- Senior Engineer / SOC
- Senior Engineer / Service Assurance
- Manager, Contract Enforcement & Optimization
- Specialist, Contract Enforcement
- Senior Engineer / NOC Teams Lead
- Engineer, Spares Management (Abuja)
- Engineer, Field Operations (Lagos)
- Senior Engineer, Field Operations
- Specialist, Financial Reporting
- Manager, Business Continuity
How to apply:
Interested and qualified persons can apply via their online portal. Visit careers.9mobile.com.ng
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.View today's jobs