» MAUTECH Procedures for Admission Letter Collection for both 2017/2018 Direct Entry and UTME Admitted Candidates
» Admission Registration Procedures for both 2017/2018 Direct Entry, UTME Admitted Candidates and Returning Students
» Admission Letters Distribution Time Table For 2017/2018
This is to inform both returning and new 100 and 200 level students of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola of the following;
Registration starts on Monday 13, November 2017.
Lectures will commence on Monday 20, November 2017.
PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTION OF ORIGINAL ADMISSION LETTER AND REGISTRATION FOR 2017/2018 ADMISSION SESSION
1. Collection of original admission letter commences from 9th – 10th November (UTME) and 13th (DE), November, 2017;
2. Applicants are to come in person (NOT by proxy);
3. Applicants are to come along with the following:
i. Specimen copy of admission letter (Log into your account on MAUTECH portal, use phone number used during registration as both your username and password to print the specimen copy of the admission letter);
ii. Originals of their credentials for sighting;
iii. A set of photocopy of all credentials and one passport size photograph which will be submitted at the point of collection of admission letter;
4. Check for your schedule of fee on the website: www.mautech.edu.ng
5. Registration commences 48hrs after collection of original copy of admission letter through the University website: www.mautech.edu.ng
See the attached for the Admission Letter collection time table;