The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for considerations for admission into weekend programmes leading to the award of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree in the following Schools/Departments below:
2017/2018 CEE Undergraduate Weekend Programmes
School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
1. Department of Agricultural Economics
2. Department of Agricultural Extension
3. Department of Animal Science and Technology
4. Department of Crop Science and Technology
5. Department of Soil Science and Technology
Five O’ Level credit passes in Biology, Agric science,Chemistry, Maths, English Language plus a credit in Physics and any other science subject:
School of Science
1. Department of Mathematics
2. Department of Statistics
3. Department of Biochemistry
4. Department of Physics
Five O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
School of Management Technology
1. Department of Project Management Technology
2. Department of Transport Management Technology
3. Department of Maritime Management Technology
Five O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Economics.
General University Admission Requirements
The following Admission Requirements apply uniformly in addition to
the specified Departmental Requirements.
1. Candidates should possess the university matriculation requirement of five (5) 0’ Level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in WASC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
2. Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in 2017 JAMB examinations.
Minimum duration of Programme is 7 years.
Method of Application
Applicants are to complete their applications via this link: http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/CCE/CCELanding.aspx
1. Enter your Phone Number to generate payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
2. Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice or simply pay with your ATM Card.
3. Return to the Application page and enter your phone Number again.
4. Proceed with the completion of the form.
5. Correctly enter your O’ Level result details:
6. Confirm your entries.
7. Submit your application.
8. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
9. Await further communication from the University.
Applicants would be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira (N11,300) in any bank.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for