This is to announce to the general public especially all 2017 UTME candidates seeking for admission that the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) Admission Acceptance Portal is now online for 2017/2018 Admission Acceptance.
Please note that the 2017 CAPS Admission Acceptance Page is to accept the admission you have been offered by your institution of choice.
Please be informed that once you accept an admission, it can’t be reversed.
Candidates awaiting their admission status can now visit the Central Admission Processing System portal inducted by JAMB to check their admission status.
HOW TO CONFIRM AND ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION STATUS [CAPS]
1. Visit, http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
2. Enter your UTME Registration No. in the Box Provided
3. Click “Submit” and patiently wait for it to load your admission status.
4. Scroll down to see your admission status
5. After confirming your details and the school that offered your admission.
6. Click “Accept” to accept your admission.
HOW TO CONFIRM AND ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION STATUS [JAMB PROFILE]
1. Visit, http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
2. Enter your Email Address and Password
3. Click “Login” to access your JAMB Profile
4. Under ‘Admission’ at the left hand side, Click on “CAPS” and wait patiently for it to process.
5. Click on “Admission Status” at the left hand side.
6. It will reveal your admission status and give you an option either to “Accept Admission” or “Reject Admission”
Please note that you have less than 72 Hours (3 days) to either “Accept or “Reject” your Admission Status.
For inquires or questions, use the comment box below and you would be replied as soon as possible.
Please use any of the share button below to share this information with friends and colleagues.
Congrats to all admitted ones!