The Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTech) has officially laid down procedures to all Students (Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students) for the collection of academic gown and Book of Proceedings.
PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTION OF ACADEMIC GOWN AND BOOK OF PROCEEDINGS
1. Pay (Undergraduate N5, 000.00., Postgraduate N10, 000.00) into MAUTech Revenue Account with MAUTech Microfinance Bank or StanbicIBTC Bank or any other bank (Indicate the RRR if you used any other bank aside of MAUTech Microfinance Bank).
2. Ensure your Id No is clearly written on the deposit slip.
3. Take your evidence of payment (Teller) to your School Officer for;
I. A set of academic gown
II. A copy of the book of proceedings
III. A scroll
4. Return the gown after use to the School Officer and get your teller stamped and signed by him/her.
5. Go to the academic division with your;
I. Statement of result
II. The stamped teller
To collected your certificate.