The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Portal has officially opened today (24th October, 2017) for the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Online Registration for the Mobilization of Prospective Corps Members.
Prospective corps members should ensure that they have a valid and functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
HOW TO REGISTER For 2017 NYSC Batch ‘B’ MOBILIZATION
1. Graduates are to visit the NYSC Online Portal via https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/ for online registration and biometric data capture.
2. Click The Brown Bar “Mobilization Batch B, 2017”
3. A pop-up will display the following;
I have not registered on this portal before and I have not been deployed before by NYSC, click fresh registration
I have been deployed in a previous NYSC batch but did not show up in camp, click revalidation
4. Choose Any Options to Proceed with your Registration
Graduates should upload a Passport photograph with the following specifications;
1. Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending.
2. Ensure the picture is centralized and fills the frame.
3. Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00).
Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
The NYSC Registration portal will close on Sunday, 12th November 2017.