The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) has commenced Screening Exercise for Direct Entry Admission for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their application for admission.
All candidates who applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct Entry admission are eligible.
Candidates are required to register online for the 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission screening. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
3. Enter a valid email address for record purposes
4. Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash.
5. Return to the site to continue registration.
6. Note: transaction charges apply
7. P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
8. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
Kindly register in department applied for in JAMB.
9. Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputting in the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
10. Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu.
11. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
12. Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
Candidates are expected to come for the Direct Entry Admission Screening on 31st October, 2017 with the following materials:
1. Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct entry Admission. Screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Direct Entry Admission Screening.
2. One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
3. Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
4. Original copies of A’ levels/ Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
5. Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
6. Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
The Direct Entry Application will close at midnight on Friday 27th October 2017