Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
Members of the public are hereby informed that the Niger Delta University (NDU) commenced Application for the 2017/2018 Post UTME Supplementary Form.
Candidates that were unable to participate in the previous screening exercise are advised to submit their applications for admission into the institution.
Candidates who choose the university as their first choice and who scored a minimum UTME score of 150.
Kindly follow these simple steps below to apply;
1. Visit, https://www.nduscreening.com/
2. Click on Start Application
3. Enter your JAMB REG No and JAMB Score to Verify your Application Status
4. Click on Process to begin your application.
5. Enter your contact Information and Verify your bio-data details are correct.
6. Process Application Fee with system charge. Application Fee is N2000 while the system charge is N2000.
7. After Payment, Provide your;
O’Level Result Information
Post Primary School Result
Upload Passport Photograph
9. Click Submit, to submit your application.
All applications must be submitted on or before 27th October, 2017.
The aptitude test will commence on 30th October to end 1st November, 2017.
👉 2017 POST UTME Forms For All Schools
👉 How To Easily Register For N-Power Recruitment Free - 2017 [June]
👉 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment - 2017
👉 How to Print 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
👉 How to Check 2017 UTME Results For Free
👉 2017 Statistics Of JAMB results Released
👉 How to Print NYSC 2017 Batch "A" Call Up Letter
👉 May/June WAEC Result 2017 Released Date
👉 2017 JAMB UTME Live Updates
👉 JAMB 3rd Batch Result For 2017