The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) invites all candidates for admission into the institution, through UTME/DE for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Candidates who made the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice), with a minimum score of 140.
The online screening exercise for admission into the University for 2017/2018 session will commence from Friday 29th September, 2017 to Tuesday 10th October, 2017, after which successful candidates are required to present their original credentials together with evidence of payment for the physical screening at the university commencing from Wednesday 11th October, 2017 to Thursday 12th October, 2017.
Interested candidates who desire to apply for admission, should follow the registration procedures outlined below;
1. Visit the University Screening Portal at http://screning.ksusta.edu.ng
2. Enter your UTME Registration Number as Username and Password to login.
3. Click on “Generate Invoice”, then fill in the required information.
4. Confirm and generate your screening fee payment invoice.
5. Print your invoice containing your unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number, and proceed to any commercial bank branch within your location to make payment or click on “PAY NOW” button to use the instant online payment option.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Three hundred Naira (N2,300.00) Only (bank charges inclusive).
6. After making payment, login and view your invoice to complete your registration.
7. Upload a recent passport size photograph of either .jpg or .png format, update your biodata and previous academic records, then upload your signature.
After registration, print your acknowledge slip and evidence of payment for record purposes.
For further inquiries, candidates can email us through firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call administrative staff on 08038249767, technical staff on 08135063161.