This is to inform the concerned public that the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has graciously extended the deadline date for the 2017/2018 Screening Exercise till Friday, 13th October, 2017
All applicants of the institution, who have applied to FUOYE in the 2017 UTME are to visit the screening portal http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng in order to participate in the online screening exercise.
1. Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 150 and above.
2. All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
3. In addition to item (iii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
i. Each candidate will be required to pay a registration fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000 .00) only.
ii. Visit the University website: www.fuoye.edu.ng, click on Admission to select UTME / Direct Entry screening from the home page and supply your JAMB Registration Number to commence registration.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
1. Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
2. Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
3. Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
4. Submit your application and print out the screening report
Now Extended to Friday, 13th October, 2017