Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), School Of Nursing application form for the 2017/2018 session is available for sale online.
This is to inform the general public that admission forms into the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing for 2017/2018 Academic session is now available.
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WASC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2017
– Pay the sum of N10,550.00 (Ten thousand, five hundred and fifty naira) only into;
|Bank:||United Bank for Africa (UBA)|
|Account Name:||School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti.|
– Make a photocopy of the payment teller and print out
– Submit the original copy of the payment teller to the Bursar at the School of Nursing, EKSUTH, Ado-Ekiti
– Obtain the School Receipt and Admission Registration Scratch Card in the school
METHOD OF APPLICATION
– Visit the school e-portal at www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng
– Click on Apply Now button
– Input your PIN
– Click on Fill Application button to access the form
– Fill in your data and relevant details required
– Scan and upload your recent passport photograph (Max. size 30kb)
– Click on Submit button.
– Print a copy of Acknowledgement and Exam Notification slip (after successful completion of online application) which you will bring to the exam centre/venue
DATE OF EXAMINATION
Entrance examination will commence on 26th August, 2017 by 11:00 a.m at Centres as designated online.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The Application will close on 25th August, 2017.
– NO PAYMENT TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR AGENT OR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT.
– CARDS OBTAINED IN THE SCHOOL WILL BE USED THROUGHOUT THE ADMISSION PROCESS TO CHECK BOTH THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW RESULTS.
– LOSS OF SCRATCH CARD WILL ATTRACT EXTRA COST FOR REPLACEMENT.