KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services including industry insight to help organizations negotiate risks and perform in today’s dynamic and challenging environments.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified members of the public to apply for the graduate trainees recruitment programme for 2017.
KPMG are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the following position:
Auto req ID: 103455BR
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
– Must be below 26 years old
– Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
– Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
– Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
– Must be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
– Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
– Must have a passion for building a career in Audit
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click Here To Apply
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date