All interested members of the public are therefore informed that the Umaru Musa Yar’adua (UMYU) University has released the Second list of Pre-degree & IJMBE candidates admitted for the 2016/2017 Academic session.
The list is currently available on the school’s website.
To view the list, candidates are to click on any of the links below as applicable.
To Print your admission Letter and continue with the Registration processes click here.
The default password for printing admission letter is “umyusprs”
REGISTRATION GUDELINES FOR THE 2016/2017 SCHOOL OF PRE-DEGREE AND REMEDIAL STUDIES ADMISSION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING STEPS CAREFULLY BEFORE STARTING YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION
STEP 1: ADMISSION DOCUMENTATION
a) Use Google Chrome Browser to log on to www.umyu.edu.ng/pgnew_students_admission/
b) To print your Admission Letter, click on ‘Print Admission Letter’ link at the left hand side. It is recommended to use a color printer to print your admission letter.
Note that you can only print your original admission letter ONCE.
STEP 2: PROFILE UPDATE
Before proceeding to this step make sure that you have completed STEP 1 successfully.
a) To commence the online registration, Click ‘Log on to Portal’ link under ‘Print Other Forms’ link to open your personalized page.
Or go to portal.umyu.edu.ng and use your pre-degree registration number as your username and password to update your profile and make payment.
b) Supply all the required information on your personalized page including your most recent passport photograph (Snapped on RED background), signature, email address, home address and phone number.
- Please ensure that all the information supplied above is to the best of your knowledge correct.
- Your recent passport photograph and signature must be legible and in JPEG format less than 100kb in size.
- Ensure you Click on the ‘Save Profile’ button at the end of the page to complete your registration.
STEP 3: PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
Before proceeding to this step make sure you complete STEP 2 successfully.
- a) The system will automatically redirect you to the payment page immediately you Click the ‘Save Profile’ button as described in step 2 above. b) Please choose any of the following payment options to pay your school fees:
Use this option to generate transaction ID to pay cash in any of the following Banks:-
- Fidelity Bank (Nationwide)
- FCMB Katsina Branch
- UBA Katsina Branch
- Union Bank Katsina Branch
- Skye Bank Katsina Branch
Otherwise you can still use Quickteller by login on to www.quickteller.com/umyu and follow the instructions.
- Payments made at Banks other than Fidelity Bank attract an additional Bank Charges of N100.00 only.
Use this option to pay online with your ATM card via the Interswitch Platform.
STEP 4: SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
Before proceeding to this step make sure you complete STEP 1 to 3 successfully.
Submit copies of all completed forms, payment receipts and credentials to the following units:
- School of Pre-degree and Remedial Studies