This is to inform all members of the public that wish to further their educational pursuit that the Postgraduate School, Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into Postgraduate Diploma in Public Procurement for the 2016/2017 session.
Any interested candidate should pay a non-refundable fee of eleven thousand, three hundred naira (N 11,300.00) only at any of the Deposit Money Banks (DMB) through the Remita Gateway on the Postgraduate application platform and then complete the online application at www.futo.edu.ng
HOW TO APPLY
All candidates applying for the postgraduate programme in Public Procurement must satisfy the basic matriculation requirements including English Language and Mathematics as required by the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Nigeria. This is in addition to having:
A Higher National Diploma (HND), Upper Credit or
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited University with at least Second Class Honours.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
A minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of four (4) semesters for full-time and minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters for part-time students.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are advised to apply on-line following the procedure given below:
- Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Go to PG Application Form 2016/2017
- Click on on-line application for Public Procurement Research Centre (PGD)
- Click on generate 2016/2017 PG Application Invoice
- Enter your Email Address
- Click on Submit
- Print your invoice containing your RRR number (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to the bank for payment or make payment via ATM card.
- Go to any bank with your invoice and pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven thousand three hundred naira (N11,300.00) for FUTO PGS or PPRC application depending on your interest.
- Return to Step 4 above
- Click on Fill PG Application form 2016/2017
- Enter your Remita Number from the bank
- Fill the on-line form accordingly
Please note: Make sure the referee email address supplied is valid as a referee form link would be sent to your referees for completion online.
14. Print out a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip when the form is completed. Also an acknowledgement would be sent to the email address you provided while filling the form.
DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD TO THE PG SCHOOL PORTAL
Candidates should upload the following relevant documents in support of their application online:
- University Degree Certificates/Statement of Result
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate
- “O” Level Result
SUBMISSION OF ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
All applicants must forward their transcript to the Deputy Registrar/Secretary, Postgraduate School, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria, not later than February 20, 2017.
It is worthy to note that any application without Transcript will not be considered for admission.
The application portal will close on January 30, 2017 and all submission of documents as in “4” above will close on same day respectively. All successful candidates will be notified via email/SMS.