First Bank Hardware Token Via FirstMonie: One of the ease of banking is the ability to complete transactions without physically going to the bank. The era of queuing in the bank will soon be history since new generation banks are trying all possible means to reduce the crowd often found in the bank. If you are a student having an account with first bank,then there is a need for you to be part of First Bank Internet banking. Some of the benefits are:
- Easily accessible
- You don’t have to go to the bank for transactions
- Recharge your phone and renew data subscription easily.
- Pay your fees online.
- Check your account balance and a host of others.
How to Get My First Bank Hardware Token:Simply visit any First Bank branch around your locality and request for a hardware token form. This should be given to you by their customer care representative. Once you have completed the registration, submit the form and wait for a reply. You may be given the token that same day or days later, depending on the availability of hardware tokens in that branch.
Related: Download UBA Mobile App
Once you have gotten your token, Simply follow the below mentioned procedure:
How to Activate First Bank Hardware Token:
- Download First Bank Mobile Banking App on Playstore. Simply search “FirstMobile” and download
- Register your account details if it is your first time.
- Log Into your account and click on the left button and locate “Account Settings.”
- Select “Toke Synchronization”
- Press the button on your token to generate random digits and enter the generated codes on the first field. Repeat again and enter for the second field.
- Enter the serial number of the token in the last field requesting for serial number and confirm. Note that your token serial number can be found behind the hardware.
Feel free to share your experience.