This is to inform all interested members of the public that the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has officially released her admission screening form for her first choice institution in the 2016/2017 University Tertiary Matriculation examinations.
Note that this exercise is for candidates with JAMB score at 180 and above.
1. Online registration commences on Friday, 29 July, 2016 and ends on Friday 12 August, 2016. Those who
fail to register within the period WILL NOT be screened. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
a) Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
b) Click on Prospective students.
c) Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application.
d) Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
e) Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply
pay with your bank ATM card).
f) Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
g) Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
h) Proceed with the completion of the form.
i) Correctly enter your O’Level results.
j) Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth
Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
k) Confirm your entries.
l) Submit your application.
m) Print out your acknowledgement slip.
n) Await the announcement from the University.
2. Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose
his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.