This is to inform all members of the public that the Ondo State University, now Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko has officially kicked off with the sales of their 2015/2016 POST UTME application form. Candidates are also informed that the POST UTME screening exercise for the school has been slated to hold from the 10th – 15th of August,2015 at the various Computer Base Centres, University campus.
For other details for more school POST UTME 2015, click here.
Candidates eligible for the screening are:
those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their first choice of University in the 2015/2016 UTME and have scored 180 and above
Direct Entry candidates who chose the University.
Payment & Registration Procedure
Candidates are to register on-line on the University’s website at www.aaua.edu.ng (the only official website of the University) between 13th July and 31st of July, 2015.
Candidates are to pay the sum of Five thousand Naira (N5, 000.00) only covering:
1) Administrative charges -2,000.00
2) On-line Application and results checking -2,000.00
3) Sample past questions (online)-1,000.00
Total – 5,000.00 at any branch of the banks listed below via eTRANSACT.
1) Enterprise Bank
2) Keystone Bank
3) Skye Bank
4) Access Bank
5) First Bank
6) Wema Bank
7) Zenith Bank
Candidates should note that they are to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt number and confirmation code for the on-line registration.
Guidelines and Instructions to all Candidates
1. Candidates are requested to log on to www.aaua.edu.ng, click on PUTME application link and follow the guidelines.
2. Upload 1×1 color photograph with red background in JEPG format
3. Preview, confirm, submit and immediately PRINT OUT an acknowledgment slip.
4. Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with the following:
(a) JAMB Registration Slip
(b) Acknowledgement Slip printed out from the University portal.
(c) You are advised to come along with your JAMB original Result Slip with your passport photograph on it.
5. Candidates should download past questions from the University website after Payment.
6. Please note that on-line registration for the exercise ends at midnight on Friday, 31st July, 2015.
7. Candidates are to check the University website after the closing of the portal i.e.Wednesday,5th August, 2015 to print out the details of their allotted time and date of the Examination.
8. On arrival at the Campus on the day of the Examination, candidates are to report at the Olusegun Obasanjo Multipurpose Hall for formal briefing
9. Any candidate who fails to participate in the Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.