This is to inform all members of the public that the Petroleum Training institute Application form has officially bee released on sales for all interested members of the public.
PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE IN PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE:
Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences Department.
Petroleum Engineering (HND).
Petroleum and Natural Gas Processing Engineering Technology
Petroleum and Gas processing Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Department
Options: Manufacturing Engineering Technology
Power/Plant Engineering (HND)
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Department
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
Options: Instrumentation and Control (HND)
Power and Machines (HND)
Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies Department
Petroleum Marketing Technology.
Industrial Safety and Environment Technology Department
Options: Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry) HND
Industrial Safety technology
1. Buy your Application Form Bank Pin from zenith bank.
2. Go to PTI Portal:http://www.pti.edu.ng
3. Click onApply For Admission link.
4. On the application portal home page, click onSign Up Hereto register as first time user.
5. On the sign up page, enter Your PIN Number, Choose Your Mode of Study, Choose Your Programme, Enter your Surname,
Other names, Email, Phone Number and your User Name and Password
(Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the school)
Click on “Click here to Signup” button
6. This will sign you up and transfer you to logon page.
7. On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center if your pin is correct.
8. From the Applicant Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed )
9. After your passport upload is successful, click Apply for Admission Here or click Fill Application Form. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear with preloaded surname, other names and prospective courses.
10. Update your bio-data accordingly, most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State.
11. Fill the Application form; enter your entry qualification exam name, center number, exam center, subjects and grades. Choose your first choice course and Second Choice and third choice.
12. Click “I Agree” button
13. Then click on “Click here to Apply” button
14. From the print window that appears, click on Print My Application Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature
15. Go Back To the Applicant Control Centre and print Exam Card from the top left button with the name “Print Exam Card”
16. You can always login back to the portal to check your admission status and other vital information
Closing date 30th April, 2015.
Closing Date for late application: 29th May, 2015 (N7,500).