The bell of valentine will soon be ringing few hours away from now, and it is important you get in the known regarding the songs and the tweets that will be in the air within this twenty four (24) hours celebration.
As you all know, Valentine is a moment to share with your Loved ones, friends, family , the less privilege. It is a time to show that you care for one another. 2015 Valentine will be the best you can ever experience because Valentine celebrates love for one another.Below are top inspiring messages for February 14th Valentine.
- A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.
- A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.
- As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
- Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
- Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!
- Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.
- I thank god because he made me meet you in the journey of life.
- I thank my life; because it gave me you…I love my life because you are a part of it.
- I want to let you know that I want you to be my Valentine. Again!
1. My days and nights are spent thinking of you. My dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!
2. In life, love is never planned, nor does it happen for a reason. But when love is real, it becomes your plan for life and reason for living. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
3. Even though we don’t get to be with each other as much as we’d like, I wanted you to know… In the morning… In the night…. You are on my mind 24 x 7
4. No poems, no fancy words. I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Feel free to share and tweet this message with the rest of your friends now.