Here are some important registration guidelines you need to know just before starting up.
1. Payment of acceptance fee of three thousand naira (₦3,000) only at any branch
of UBA Bank Plc, Ugbokolo/Otukpo and Zenith Bank Plc, Otukpo.
2. Collection of admission letter and pink card from the Department on presentation of Bank Payment Teller.
3. Payment of School fee at any branch of UBA Bank Plc, Ugbokolo/Otukpo.
4. ICT Registration (at School of Engineering e-library) with Teller and School fees receipt from Bursary. Read more…
5. a. Confirmation of payment of fees by the Head of Department.
b. Collection of registration materials from the HOD and signing of same.
6. Submission of Stationary item(s) in the Polytechnic Central Stores.
7. Documentation of payment receipts in Bursary Department i.e. Students’ Account.
8. Medical Certificate of fitness from the Polytechnic Clinic to be submitted to the Academic Officer not later than a month after registration.
9. Registration with the Library.
10. Letter of undertaking to be of Good behaviour by parents/guardians.
11. Dean, Students’ Affairs Registration and Hostel Accommodation.
12. a. Academic Office Screening and issuance of Registration Number.
b. Submission of signed pink card and Photocopies of the completed Registration forms.
You can use the share button below this post to tell others about this now. Share this.